As we close in on race day, Flathead County, Montana, is seeing a surge in Covid-19 cases. For this reason PLEASE REVIEW our Covid-19 Guidelines before coming.
1. Start closely monitoring your health two weeks out, starting September 26th, 2020
2. Check your temperature morning of race day. DO NOT COME IF YOU HAVE A FEVER OR FEEL SICK.
3. Bring a mask with you and wear it at packet pickup, the start/finish line, in Aid Stations and anywhere social distancing is not possible.
4. Everything will be outside this year, including packet pickup. Dress accordingly and allow extra time for everything. Your safety is our first priority.
5. Runners will handle their cups/drinking vessels at AS, volunteers will fill with pitchers.
6. Menus will be hung at AS. Runners will order drinks and nutrition and volunteers will hand off to each individual. Expect things to be slower than normal. This might be a good year to load up your drop bag.
7. Please keep crew/pacers to a minimum this year to limit the spread of the virus.
8. Please use provided restrooms/WAG bags on the course. Pack it in, pack it out.
Finally, please read through the PDF of our Covid-19 guidelines below: