Sign up HERE
- New this year, we have not created any predetermined legs and these are up to relay teams.
- Important! While planning your “legs,” note that the course will follow the same route as the 50 mile course except it will omit the section between aid stations 3 and 4, as this section is too narrow to accommodate vehicles. Instead, the relay race will do almost two laps of the northern segment of the course between aid stations 3 and 6, stopping 2 miles short of Aid Station 6 on the second lap to turn around and head back to the start. There will be plenty of signage and friendly volunteers to make sure your team stays right on track!
- The suggested team number is 4, but you may size your team as you wish.
- Teams will not be split up by divisions.
- The relay will start at 8 am, a half-hour after the 50 mile start.
- Relay team must provide ONE team vehicle to transport runners to transition points where high fives are exchanged
- The runners will “leapfrog” each other in their chosen succession using a car to transport between each leg
2023 Le Grizz 50m and Relay will follow a new route!
A new course map and relay legs will be shared soon, following a similar structure as 2022 with as similar distances as possible.
Sign up HERE
*the first of your teammates will need to create a team which the rest of the team can join