Sign up HERE
- The relay consists of 12 predetermined legs of length along the Ultramarathon course
- Legs vary from 2.9-5.6 miles
- The suggested team number is 4 but you may have a team of 3 runners also.
- Each runner from the team MUST complete one leg of the relay
- The teams will not be split up by divisions
- The relay will start at 8:30AM one hour after the Ultramarathon
- Relay team must provide ONE team vehicle to transport runners to transition points where high fives are exchanged
- The runners will “leapfrog” each other in their chosen succession using a car to transport between each leg
- The relay course is the same as the 50 mile course, details here
- The relay will be limited to 10 teams so sign up early!
2023 Le Grizz 50m and Relay will follow a new route– featuring a run to the Canadian Border!
A new course map and relay legs will be shared soon, following a similar structure as 2022 with as similar distances as possible.
2022 Course Race Legs
1. Mercantile-Home Ranch Bottoms: 4.5 miles
2. Home Ranch Bottoms-Glacier View Turnaround: 5.6 miles
3. Glacier View Turnaround-Home Ranch Bottoms: 5.6 miles
4. Home Ranch Bottoms-Mercantile: 4.5 miles
5. Mercantile-Red Meadow Bridge 4.5 miles
6. Red Meadow Bridge-Community Hall 3.5 miles
7. Community Hall-Wurtz Cabin 4.0 miles
8. Wurtz-Trail Creek Turnaround 2.9 miles
9. Trail Creek Turnaround-Wurtz 2.9 miles
10. Wurtz-Community Hall 4.0 miles
11. Community Hall-Red Meadow Bridge 3.5 miles
12. Red Meadow Bridge-Mercantile 4.5 miles
Team of 4 Logistics
Runner 1: Legs 1,5,9=11.9 miles
Runner 2: Legs 2, 6, 10= 13.1
Runner 3: Legs 3, 7, 11= 13.1
Runner 4: Legs 4, 8, 12= 11.9
Sign up HERE
*the first of your teammates will need to create a team which the rest of the team can join